The Candlewood Suites is nestled on the beautiful campus of Michigan State University. Our suite hotel is connected to the James B. Henry Center for Executive Development and the prestigious University Club of Michigan State University.
Whether business or leisure brings you to Lansing, MI, our hotel's spacious suites and outstanding amenities are sure to meet all your needs. Each suite features free high-speed Internet access and an executive desk. With state-of-the-art conference facilities and exquisite banquet space, the Henry Center and University Club are the perfect choices for your Lansing event.
For our hotel's guests, there's no shortage of things to do in Lansing, MI. The hotel's convenient location on the campus of Michigan State University makes it easy to explore the university's many attractions. Lansing is also home to Michigan’s State Capitol building, R.E Olds Transportation Museum and it newest attraction the Broad Art Museum.
Candlewood Suites® East Lansing hotel offers some of the best service, amenities, and the area’s attractions in Lansing. Make your reservations today to enjoy all that we have to offer!
Our Lansing Extended Stay Hotel Offers:
- Studio and One Bedrooms suites with full kitchens including refrigerators, microwave and more
- Complimentary parking
- Complimentary high speed internet access
- Pet Friendly Hotel Accommodations
- Candlewood Cupboard, our 24-hour convenience store.
- Complimentary 24 Hour Business Center
- Complimentary Fitness Center including
- Wedding and Meeting Planner Services
- Spa facilities
- On-site Guest Self-Laundry Facilities Recreation & Sports Court
- Barbeque Grills
- Outdoor Pool